Friday, July 3, 2015

Check These Out!

     I came across a couple helpful resources that I think a lot of you beginners might find appealing, so I thought I would share them with you today!

1. Drum Building Secrets
  • The link I have provided will direct you to a website that offers a tutorial, specializing in putting together your very own drum set! Some people buy complete sets, others will purchase the individual pieces and shape an original drum set themselves. In either case, this guy can help you every step along the way! He gives tons of great pointers in what to do with specific parts, and how to adjust your drum set for maximum performance capabilities. 

2. Begin Drumming System

  • The link associated with Begin Drumming System will direct you to a website that offers a complete DVD collection set that provides you with practical drum lessons via video, audio, and text/graphic format. It includes over four hours of video instruction, 52 pages of printable materials, and 198 audio files. Jim McCarthy, the instructor, also has a very deep and extensive resume of credentials to back up his lessons and rationale. I am endorsing this DVD collection set because it truly is the most efficient and effective beginners learning tool I have encountered. If you want to pick up the sticks and fast, here's how you can do it!
      These materials are mostly subject to those who have just started drumming, but they really are helpful materials for anyone who is looking to increase their knowledge of drumming. I am ten years into my musical career, and I still find myself discovering new things everyday. Don't be quick to judge; give these resources a peek to learn more!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment