Thursday, July 2, 2015

Cafe Products Available!

When I first developed the concept for this blog, I knew I wanted to provide an effective resource to help drummers further their skills, despite peoples’ individual accessibility to the right instructors. I had a vision of creating a community where drummers can come together online to help one another, as they too embark on the same journey of music. However, this goal requires a lot of time, capital, and commitment. To enhance this website and deliver more helpful material to everyone, I came up with a fundraising idea that ties everything together…

The fundamental component, the key to make this whole project work, is the network of musicians. With that said, if you also share this same vision and want to contribute to the process of the community I have outlined here, I am pleased to announce that you can support the cause by purchasing EDP apparel and accessories now online!

EDP online store consists of three products:

1. T-Shirts
2. Mugs
3. Coasters

Prices and images can be seen by following the link below. These products promote our name and logos. So, if you want to be a part of a team that includes talented, ambitious percussionists...show your support with our merchandise to help spread the word! All of the proceeds will go directly to creating new videos, hosting live performances, and tons of other great ideas that I hope will help inspire others.



Thank you in advance to everyone who chooses to support the cause by picking up our merchandise.  





No comments:

Post a Comment